If you have noticed I have been doing a lot of skin care products. I’m at that age where it’s starting to hit me that, maybe I should have listened to everyone, and use skin care products. Now when i see an opportunity to try a new skin care product I jump aboard. I will have a few more coming your way soon.
InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum
This is good for all skin types
- Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
- It absorbed quickly.
Here are a few benefits:
1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation
- This serum absorbs very quickly.
- It gives my skin a nice moisturized feeling all day.
- I have also noticed that I haven’t received any breakouts while using it.
- It doesn’t feel oily or sticky.
- I love that it comes in a pump bottle
InstaNatural 100% Emu Oil
From what I have found online this stuff is amazing.
I have seen a lot of before and after pictures online. (google it – warning so can be graphic)
It really is shocking all the things this stuff helps with.
What are the Benefits of Emu Oil?
- Will not irritate sensitive skin
- Will not clog pores, absorbs immediately
- Plumps up your skin which helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves itching and inflammation
- Calms redness and lightens age spots
- Helps with healing and reduces scarring
- Improved skin, nail and hair condition
That is to just name a few items I have found online about this wonderful product.
Now for my experience: I have currently used it for my families dry hair. It looks amazing on my boys curls. Let me remind you that a little goes a very long way. I also tried it on a few bug bites recently and it reduced the itching. swelling and redness almost instantly. I placed it on my children and in the morning the bug bite wasn’t even noticeable. It is also pretty nice for flea control. I am currently under a flea take over in my house and when I place this stuff on my kids and even my dog it helps. The fleas don’t seem to jump on my children as much and the scratching for my dog has reduced.
Have you tried either of these products? What did you think about them?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.