Product Review: Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts
Price Range: $19.00 – $39.99
Who Would Buy This: Those shopping for exfoliating facial sea salts. An at home microdermabrasion exfoliating treatment. Someone looking to reduce pore size and treat Acne, Oily Skin, and Blemishes. Someone looking for an alternative to plastic bead exfoliants.
- The jar is much larger in person than it looks online, and it’s filled to the top with product. Caution it’s HEAVY!
- Exfoliating dead sea salt is far better for the environment than little plastic beads in other products.
- It makes your face feel clean and fresh most of the day.
- Adovia facial sea salts helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps reduce pores and blackheads
- The jar is completely full. I know I put this as a pro, because it is. However be careful when you open it because salt WILL go everywhere.
- The salt took me a little bit to get use to applying it. It’s not a gel, it is pure dead sea salt, which makes it a little tougher to apply. It can, however, be added to a gel for easier application.
Adovia has a 100% money back guarantee
Value for money?
I like this product alot. It has already helped me with my deep wrinkles and large pores. While I still have strong wrinkles on my forehead they are appearing lighter.
Where to buy
Click Here To Buy: Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts
Click Here Read Reviews: Customer Reviews
Have you tried this product? Did you like it? I would love to hear your side, leave a comment and let me know.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.