I recently did a review over Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts and I loved them. Thier products are made of Dead Sea Minerals which does wonders for your skin. I had the opportunity to try two more products. The first being Adovia natural sulfur soap and the second one being Adovia natural facial moisturizer.
Winter is just around the corner and that is when my dry skin troubles happen. This face cream works great as a barrier from the cold blistering winds and moisture sucking heaters of winter. The face cream is rich a creamy. It’s a little thick for a face cream, but if you use just a little and massage it into the skin it feels perfect all day long.
– Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia’s quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.
– Quenches your skin’s thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.
– HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
– Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.
– It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin’s ability to regain it’s natural moisture and better retain it’s moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural “glow”.
Bar soap has always been a problem for me. I hate the way they make me feel afterwards. Usually dry and stiff. I would have to apply tons of moisturizers just to move again. Adovia’s natural bar soap made me feel “squeaky” clean without the stiff dry feeling. It has a very light sulfur smell that I only noticed as I was rinsing off, but it did not remain on my skin. This bar soap actually makes my skin feel soft not brittle. I didn’t have to add additional moisturizers. I highly recommend this soap.
– Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
– Your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
– Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
– This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
– Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
Adovia, in my opinion, has skin care down to the science. So far I am very satisfied with all the Adovia products I have tried.
Have you used Adovia? What are your opinions on their products?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.