- 1lb. (450 g) frozen uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed, well drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COMBINE all ingredients except cheese in 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 15 to 18 min. or until shrimp turn pink and sauce is bubbly.
- TOP with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
Servings: 4 servings, 1/4 recipe (181 g) each
253 calories per serving
Serve with hot cooked white rice – 1 cup each
Total of 458 calories per serving
****Full disclosure: I was not paid, given free products or otherwise compensated for this post.****