This is a favorite around my house. I make this at least 2 or 3 times a month. I change it up a bit from time to time but the basic recipe is just as good.
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pack of spaghetti noodles (any pasta is good)
- ¼ brick of Velveeta
- Cook noodles as directed, cook chicken and chop or shred it up.
- Place chicken in a large pot.
- Add cheese to the pot in small cubes so that it is easier to melt.
- Add can of cream of mushroom soup and Rotel.
- Once cheese is melted and ingredients are hot, combine with spaghetti and serve.
Sub: ■Cream of mushroom soup with cream of chicken soup ■Velveeta for always save cheese. ■spaghetti noodles with bowtie noodles ■Rotel with always save green chilies and tomatoes.
This recipe really works with many different changes. Be adventurous and make it your own.