I have always wanted a corset. Finally, I found a company that sells cute styles in the size I need and at a price I can handle. Most of the Corsets on Corsetchick.com are only $30! They also carry corset tops for less then $20 Like this one:
I was given the option to choose three corset tops from their inventory and the one I received was the size 3/4XL Green Forest Fairy Dryad Corset $29.99
This corset has steel closures on the front and laces on the back. It also comes with matching G-string.
This corset comes in the following sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL,3/4XL or 5/6XL
Overall, I love this corset top. Unfortunately,I will have to return it for a smaller size. According to their size chart, the corsets run smaller than US sizes. I measure 35″, which puts me at a 3XL. This size doesn’t fit my breasts at all, yet the back is as tight as it will go. So, I plan to go down one or two sizes (which makes me feel skinnier, btw). Below you will find my personal pros and cons about this site and their products.
- Great prices to suit anyone’s budget.
- They have tons of styles and designs to choose from.
- They offer a vast array of plus-size-corsets.
- Their sizing chart is very easy to understand and is 90% accurate.
- They also offer corset-dresses, lingerie, shoes and much more at a great value.
- I have found their customer service to be top-notch. They are very friendly and extremely helpful.
- I’m one of the 10% that doesn’t fit their sizing chart.
- I wasn’t too fond of the bonus g-string, because it was too stiff and, frankly, I would never wear it.
Here are a few more corset tops & corset dresses that have made my wishlist:
Disclaimer: Chaotic Kristy received a complimentary corset from CorsetChick.com to review, brought to me by using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use or would use personally, and believe are a good fit for my readers. The above post is my honest opinion on their products and my thoughts may differ from others.