Homemade mac n cheese is an all time favorite around my house. It’s quick, easy and tastes amazing. Have dinner ready in 15 minutes.
- Your family’s favorite noodles – In this photo I use extra wide egg noodles, but you can use any noodles.
- Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup of water
- Fill a pot with hot water and heat to boil.
- While water is boiling, dice the onion and cube the cheese
- Add noodles to boiling water, boil for 7 minutes
- Add onions to boiling water with the noodles, continue to boil for 2 minutes. Then Drain.
- Add noodles and onions, cream of mushroom soup, cheese and water to the pan and heat till cheese is fully melted.
What does your family enjoy eating? Leave a comment and let me know.