I have been introduced to Bee Sili pop molds. My kids love popsicles. Huge boxes full of kool-aid type popsicles. That adds up not only on cost but also on nasty plastic, but they love them and I buy them. With Bee Sili pop molds I can choose what they have in their popsicles and we don’t have the nasty plastic. For our first try we did pudding pops. I will admit this isn’t the best idea for a first try. Spooning the pudding into the molds wasn’t all that fun.
Here it is complete
Here is photos from the sponsor on other ways to use them
These are great fun to make popsicles but not pudding pops. I didn’t enjoy making pudding pops.
The Bee Sili is surprisingly easy to clean. I left one pudding pop with a little in it overnight to see how it worked to clean it. I just ran it under warm water for a little bit and squeezed all the sides to loosen it up. The pudding just melted off. Plus these can be added to your dishwasher. Win! Win!
Please do not add pudding or liquid to them and turn them upside down. Definitely don’t turn them upside down and squeeze. Well that is unless you like to clean up messes.
Here are some words from our sponsor:
Bee Healthy, Thrifts & Eco Friendly!
*100% BPA free, non-toxic
* FDA approved, food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to insure they are
completely safe for you and your family; no after taste or smells
* Nothing to lose: Love them or get 100% money back guarantee for life.
* Each mold is 8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup
* Space saver, fits in small freezer spaces
* Reusable, saves money and environmental resources
* Dishwasher safe – mold and the logo: Bee Sili™
* No messy drips, easy to clean
* Cold and heat resistant so no cold fingers
* Slim cone shape fits into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag
* Stand 6 molds easily in a cup for filling
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.