This product worked. It took my body nearly 2 weeks to get rid of the old store brand harsh anti-persistent. After that 2 weeks this deodorant kicked in. Don’t get me wrong it did work in the 2 weeks, it just required reapplying and there was still a faint body odor.
After 2 weeks I didn’t have bad body odor and didn’t require multiple applications. Next time I would choose a different smell. I’m was not a big fan of vanilla mint under my arms.
- It works
- It smells good.
- It’s a nice travel size. Take it anywhere. Fits in a pocket.
- I don’t like having to use my finger to apply it.
- Not cheap
- Transition period – I did not like the self conscious feeling of my body smell while I waited for my chemistry to change.
The worst day for me was when I went to my mother’s house for Easter. I was hugging a lot of family and it was a very hot day. I was still in my 2 week transformation period and I had to reapply a couple times and could still smell my BO. BLAH!
Here is a little bit of information from the company:
- Organic, chemical-free cream deodorant that really works!
- Organic arrowroot powder absorbs wetness naturally.
- Organic Shea butter soothes and moisturizes dry skin.
- Coconut oil has natural anti-bacterial properties as well as soothes and conditions the skin.
- Organic peppermint and organic tea tree essential oils provide anti-bacterial and germ-killing anti-septic properties.
- It leaves you feeling confidently cool, fresh and clean.
You can find the product here: http://lovebellaorganics.com/vanilla-mint-deodorant-cream/
It comes in a 2 oz twist top jar – similar to lip balm.