This cheesy vegetable soup is as easy as it is velvety – made with prepared broth, a package of frozen broccoli and carrots, and cubed VELVEETA.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Servings: 6 servings at 1 cup each
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- BRING vegetables and broth to boil in large covered saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 10 min. or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- MASH vegetables to desired consistency.
- STIR in VELVEETA; cook 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and soup is heated through, stirring frequently.
Kraft kitchens tips
Save 40 calories and 5g of fat per serving by preparing with 2% Milk VELVEETA.
HOW TO PUREE SOUP
For a smooth consistency, soup can be pureed in a blender or food processor, or directly in the pan with a hand or immersion blender.