Company: Life And Food
Price Range: $19.77 – $39.99
Who Would Buy This? Someone looking for a low calorie natural sweetener.
- 100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added preservatives
- High in prebiotics and probiotics
- Supports healthy digestion
- No GMO, No Soy, Gluten free
- Tastes good
- Yacon syrup has shown to remain low in calories and low on the glycemic index scale
- It’s thick and very sweet, while this isn’t a con on food. I could not handle eating a raw teaspoon of it.
- It’s a bit pricy for me but a little really does go a long way on flavor.
Life and Food has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Value for money? It is a little pricey for me. However I did enjoy it as a natural sweetener and the flavor is strong enough that it doesn’t require much.
Where to buy
Click Here To Buy: Yacon Syrup 8oz bottle
Click Here Read Reviews: Yacon Syrup Reviews
Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup
Take 1 teaspoon before each meal daily. Can be used as a sweetener in beverages such as tea, coffee. Can be added to fruit salads, yogurt, pancakes. Its use has no contraindications. Ideal for people with dietary regimens.
Studies have shown that taking too much Yacon Syrup can have some adverse effects on the digestive system, mainly in the form of gas, bloating and discomfort. Because the active ingredient is essentially a sugar, once it hits the intestines, it can produce a lot of gas, therefore causing flatulence, cramping and bloating. Some people have stated certain adverse side effects with increased bowel movements, particularly due to the fibre content within the Yacon Syrup. While this is a positive factor for most people, for some with sensitive intestines and digestion, caution should be exercised. In order to prevent this, take only about 1-2 teaspoons 30 to 60 minutes before a meal and have no more than 4-5 teaspoons in a day.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.